DONNIE THOMPSON BOWTIE
Developed by powerlifting legend Donnie Thompson and Spud Inc., the Bowtie is a simple but effective accessory for helping athletes train and maintain superior positioning. In a time when the average person spends much of their day working at a computer, looking at a cell phone, or stuck driving in traffic, the problem of slouching—and the shoulder pain that comes with it—is all too common. The Bowtie attacks this issue by applying firm compression to the pectoral tendons and biceps tendons reducing strain on the muscles behind the shoulders.
When worn during warm-ups or as you move through your squats, bench, deadlifts, etc., the Bowtie not only helps limit some of these aches and pains, but also trains more consistent form. Along the way, your muscle memory is rewired, as the brain encourages better posture in your day-to-day life.
About The Bowtie
By wearing the Bowtie on a regular basis, the user can create a sense of muscle memory, as the brain will start instructing better posture long after the bowtie is removed. This can have a huge impact on reducing the problems of shoulder pain and tight pecs, and limiting the risk of more serious injuries down the road.
- Sizing is based on bodyweight, but upper body/shoulder width is a factor. If you have narrow shoulders, go with a smaller size.
- Use the Donnie Thompson’s Bowtie by Spud, Inc. to fix your posture - (NO MORE ROUNDED SHOULDERS!) Rounded shoulders = limited mobility
- Proper Posture = "Added Size" Gain the illusion of having more muscle by standing up straight
- Wear it at your desk, while exercising, in your car or even at home while watching TV.
- Almost anyone can benefit from using the Spud Bowtie....Athletes, gamers, elderly, chiropractic patients, equestrian...